Once you’ve experienced the luxurious feeling of pulling on this Cashmere v-neck sweater you’ll understand why it's the king of knitwear. Crafted using the finest first quality fibre from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
- 100% Soft Cashmere – 7 Gauge.
- Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
- Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
- Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
- Classic Fit